It is a BIG pleasure that Magic-Innovations 3D Studio participate in worldwide solidarity project “One World one Hurt” where it is now very important to be united and give a message of hope against covid-19.
The International Solidarity Campaign „One World. One Heart” – #staybrave #strongertogether #lovecandoanything #magicinnovations
Under the motto ”One World. One Heart”, iMapp Bucharest – one of the most important video mapping events worldwide, organized by Bucharest City Hall through creart – Bucharest Municipality Center for Creation, Art and Tradition – has launched an artistic initiative that brings a message of solidarity and hope all around the world, in the international context of the coronavirus pandemic, that has generated the current measures of social distancing as a necessary preventive measure.
The public awareness project of the mutual support – „One World. One Heart”, implemented internationally through visual arts, was made pro bono by the artists involved in it and it was technically and logistically supported by partners, without costs from the budget of Bucharest City Hall or from Creart.
46 international visual artists were invited to create 3D animations with a duration of 10 seconds, starting from the same visual template – a heart, that strengthened worldwide, through the creative force, the message of the solidarity campaign. The artworks were reunited into a single video that will be simultaneously projected on the façades of buildings from all over the world: Bucharest (Romania), Budapest (Hungary), Monterrey (Mexico), Seattle (U.S.A.) Ukraine Kyiv
The theme of this awareness campaign is ”One World. One Heart.”, reinforced by the hashtags #staybrave – a tribute to the front line heroes in the battle against the coronavirus, who put themselves at risk every single day // #strongertogether – a message to all the people that stay home in order to save many others (together we are stronger and only like this we can make a difference) // #lovecandoanything – a representation of how art is capable of showing the most noble feelings.
Special thanks to:
– Roman Gomes from Argentina
– UML, Haselbusch from Austria
– John Sabbat from Brazil
– GongZhen from China
– Michal Nárovec(Zuckmantel postproduction s.r.o) from Czech Republic
– Nader Kamel from Egypt
– Jeremy Oury, AV Exciters from France
– EVM from Germany/Ukraine
– Limelight, Maxin10sity, Kaizer Vilmos from Hungary
– Studio Trika from India
– LZYVISUAL from Indonesia
– Marco Morgese, Michele Pusceddu, Alice Felloni, Luca Nicolosi from Italy
– Flightgraf, Kei-Sato from Japan
– Neba Studio from Macau
– AVA Animation, NullPixel, PANORAMICA PROSHOW, Dux Animation from Mexico
– René and Andrzej, Luna Festival from Netherlands
– MOJO Studio, OUT Collective from Portugal
– Mindscape Studio, MotionLab, Les Ateliers Nomad from Romania
– RadugaDesign, Illuminarium 3000 from Russia
– Romera, Chema Siscar, Ángel Sandimas, VPM from Spain
– Subjeck Matter, From Object to Studio from Thailand
– Magic Innovations, DizArt, Julia Shamsheieva from Ukraine
– George Berlin, Jorden Nash from U.S.A.
With the support of: George. First intelligent banking.
Visual art curator: Maxin10sity
Video integrator: 360Revolution
With the support of: Parlamentul Romaniei Camera Deputatilor
Technical partner in Ukraine – Epson
2d concept Anna Sharkova
3d Generalist Olha Shtuchna
Idea Olha Shtuchna, Ostap Khytruk, Anna Sharkova
AV Valentin Mishukov and Alexandr Samokhin
PR Oksana Malarenko
Live Vitomska Natalia, Svitlana Bilyk, Marianna Bilyk
Dj Ponomarchuk Evgeni
MC Ilia Zemcev
Editing Ostap Khytruk